Tuesday, July 3, 2012

To being a soul and having a physical experience of healing on multiple levels. Distance healing through time and space. In the beginning it was a task that was offered me that I looked forward to daily. First, at sending Reiki to my past age 33, I have learned that it is much easier to send directly to that specific age rather than to broadcast it from say 33 to 100. This is because emotions coming up can be intense and overwhelming. Second, in consideration to a persons walk. That is how they place their feet on the ground. I have noticed a change in how this has changed for me. When it comes to leading on a men's team, it feels less of trying and more of full integrating of leadership skills that I an practicing, with regard to creating a higher purpose with tangible results.  What I am feeling in my walk is a power and strength, just by focusing this particular aspect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment