Thursday, August 16, 2012

Testimonials for Reiki and Massage


J Crawford Massage Studio · Nov 3, 2007 to present · Willits, California
"I have had several massages from Jeff and I look forward to each one because I know that afterwards I am calm,
relaxed, and I feel great! I have had massages from others and I would recommend Jeff over any one else. Jeff not only feels where your stress is, he works with your muscles and massages them with just the right amount of pressure. 
Whatever he has in his hands, it works. And works like a dream. Jeff is defiantly the best! 
During a massage, I have become so relaxed that I have forgotten all about whatever it was that I was worried about, before coming in. Time simply stops and the only thing in existence is warmth, aromatherapy, and the sensation of Jeff massaging me with strong caring hands. 
I recommend Jeff to everyone and I tell them all that after a massage from Jeff, you will never go to anyone else."

K.S., Laytonville


An amazing experience! The entire massage experience was wonderful.
Jeff used excellent pressure yet was tender. His hands are intuitive,
going to places of holding I didn't even know I had. His massage space
is sacred, calm and inviting as is he. I will be a regular client.
Mendocino County is blessed with many talented masseuses and Jeff is
one of the best.
  Blessings,
  Cyndi Burica

Thank you for the great massage last week.  I'm still enjoying the benefits of it. My lower back and right SI joint (as well as my neck) still feel looser.  And, my hands haven't been too cold lately.  Of course, the warm days may be playing a role in that, too.  My "altered state" took longer to come out of than I expected, and working that afternoon was a bit of a challenge. I probably shouldn't have rushed it so much. In the future, I think I'll need to schedule for a weekend or a Monday, my full days off.
Hope you are having a great week.
Thanks again.

Kristin




1 comment:

  1. Today is 7/13/2013 I have open communications wit H Lagarde on 7/12 about turning our intention to the east. out in space where our future is coming to us every day and that each of us can send out to each of our own futures our love for humanity and our prayers. To ask our spirits to help us create a heaven on earth here and now.Let it written let it be done.

    ReplyDelete