Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Times in my life

When I was 5 years old my brothers and sister and I were staying with my cousins, and at that time I experienced out of the body moments. I could switch between my complete self up by the ceiling and my 5-year-old self on the bed. At the time this experience gave me the feeling that I would grow up to be this centered mature person, and I felt that this was an indicator of surviving through years of emotional doubt. In later discussions with a psychic I discovered that I would open to this complete self as I grow older, but I would have to work on healing my past and sending healing energy to my death.

After sending Reiki to the point of my conception within the womb for the last year, I feel as though I have filled in the holes in my Psyche. The foundation work has been a journey that I have been captivated with. The changes in my sense of self-assuredness, grounded ness, has given me courage to face greater challenges. The regular buttons that I would react to have lessened. While other buttons still give me a challenge in the emotional department. As of today I am up to age 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment