Sunday, July 14, 2013


I have been thinking about how to improve our human outlook.

    BY: turning our intention to the east, out in space where our future is coming to us every night. Pre-paving for our better tomorrow.
That each of us can send out to each of our own futures and for others we love. Wishing them to be uplifted.
To ask our spirits to work within us to direct our dreaming of a greater now in our lives.
    I thought of each person of the world committing to do this every night before sleeping.
 With knowing that if we do it every night it will make a difference in us.

 Building our momentum for a greater human potential.

1 comment:

  1. Every night before sleeping I pray to god for best morning of my life. And I thought of each person of the world committing to do this every night before sleeping.

    Aaron |
    Massage for Events

    ReplyDelete